My Slideshow

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WANTED!!!!!

It's not all fun and play in SL;-) Watch me working... yes you see that right, I do work sometimes:-) The stage needs my attention too not only my man, sorry honey, love you:-)
OK here is what I need for the first show at Stage Lionheart:
4 female dancers to back up live artist Raven Kondor (more details about him will follow). The dancers do NOT need to be experienced because I work with a chimera or choreographer Katharina. The show lasts about one hour and the fee for the dancers is 200L$ each.
The show is on Stage Lionheart on January 9th at 2pm SLT.
So are you looking to have fun, you like to be on Stage once in your life:-), work with one of the best live artists in SL and even earn some Lindens.. Please contact me in-world:-)))
Stage Lionheart Rocks!!!!

No comments: