My Slideshow

Sunday, May 16, 2010

O O War!!!

We are not aggressive people Jo and me, not at all but a couple of days ago we were on a Greek RP sim, kind of by accident. Jo decided he wanted to do some island hopping so we ended up in the RP sim. First we saw on map there was a lot of traffic so we followed the green dots and guess what, there was a fighting tournament going on, we sat there and watched them fight. We had a lot of fun cause the place was so laggy most fighters were cutting air instead of there opponent LOL.
Anyway the next day we went back there and O O there was a war going on in the desert between the Turks and Greeks (i think lol), that was really exciting to see and nooooo laggg. As you know Jo and me have weapons too but we did not get into the fight cause well Jo is good with his daggers but as for me, I'm a total disaster so I need practice first. But one day I will beat all!!!!;-)


2 comments:

Laury Quinteros said...

hi your blog is very nice I love the way you think and show your feelings follow so! Laura Quinteros

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Aww, thank you so much laly:-)