My Slideshow

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

People come, people go, people come back..

This was or still is a strange week for me in SL (week is not over yet). First my Jo left on vacation not sure if I would see him for 2 weeks, so me waiting and guess what? He has internet in France, so I see him but not so often as usual, because he is on vacation with family. But my heart jumped out of my body when I saw him online, I really miss him when he is not on. Hmm what happened next? O yes, the chickenmadness looool, but Maggie and Lisa are very happy, they eat well, go to sleep on time and make lots of chickennoise when I'm around loool. Then some French guy was on my land telling me he was new but I got doubts about that. He looked really not sooooo like a noob, he had an AO and that after 2 days?? He was asking me strange stuff like 'are you a woman?'..duhhhh.. and 'how old are you', omg.. was I married or single, pffff..
Anyways, it's really strange... people never came to our land before and now everyday there is someone.. Just now when I'm blogging, GRRR. Some dude with loud music just stood here in my chicken pen, I asked him friendly to leave my property pffff, he did thank god. I don't mind people coming here but not the crazy ones with loud music and scaring me and my chickens, GRRR.. But ok, I was telling about my week so far, lol
I went online and got an IM from Danae. Danae, I know her in SL for more than 2 years and she left me a message. She is leaving SL. She met a man in RL and is going to start a new life. She told me she will miss me and I was a good friend to her these past 2 years..she left me her email, so we still can keep contact, and that is good. Danae hun I will miss you like hell.
But yesterday something amazing happened. Elrond, a man I met in my early SL days. A sweet man, at that time he was in SL together with his RL wife, I met them both here and we clicked really well. But at some point (must have been almost 2 years ago), they both left SL. Just like that, never saw them again.
Last night I checked my friendslist and guess what, Elrond was on WOW... We talked and talked, had to learn him stuff again cause he forgot a lot. Later that night my sis Lieke joined us, we went bike riding and after that we all went for a coffee in Barcelona. Was a great night and welcome back Elrond:-))
See people come, people go but people also come back and therefor I never ever clean my friendslist again:-)))


No comments: