My Slideshow

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today is a sad day..

First I read Chesnut Rau blog, I left a comment there... but seems that was not the only death that would happen today.. In Belgium, Flanders we had this great singer Yasmine, she took her life cause of love problems, ok never knew her in person but she is a big loss to the community.
While I was walking in SL I got other news... Farrah Fawcett died, she was an actrice, not my favourate, but one of my youth...it seems like 25th of June 2009 will be the saddest day in all time, cause this is not the final... those two people I never knew in person, not even the woman chesnut was talking about today, but we loose people...day after day, and we must find a way to deal with it..
Farraw you were an actrice I looked up to when I was young and I loved you..
Farraw
Yasmine or Hilde, don't know what happened in your life to make you decide to take this step, but know that people in Flanders loved you like hell
Yasmine

No comments: