My Slideshow

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pep and me..


Pep the cat... after all this picture taking stuff I went back to my beautiful castle, sat down next to my cat.

Must tell you about that cat.. Pep is not just a name I picked. Long time ago I met someone here called Pserendepity Daniels LOOOL

He told me to call him Pep, (easier to type) so I did. We didn't meet much or talked much and now he is gone, don't know what happened to him but I named my cat Pep after him cause he was a very special person.

Sitting here at my castle with Pep made me think about stuff.

How easy you can loose someone, how easy people forget someone, how easy people let go..
I don't, people are for me very important. I like people, I love people, I can't be without people.
I checked Jespers and Butterfly white room blog, do that all the time loool. She asked what does love mean to you. I didn't feel like telling on their blog because i just want to tell it on mine.

What does love mean to me?
Love is a big word so someone told me and it's true.

Love has also very different meanings.
Love is when my kids come home from school, take out their homework and ask 'mammy you wanna help me with this'
Love for me is waking up at morning see the sun, the blue sky and hear the birds singing.
Love for me is when my mom calls me on the phone saying she misses me.
Love for me is being with my sister when she has to do the therapy at the clinic again.
Love for me is when my real cat jumps at my lap.
Love for me is when my best rl friend comes over and does everything as possible to get my notebook work.
Love for me is when my rl ladyfriend jumps in her car to get over here when I feel bad.
Love for me is when my sl friend is here for me every night.

Love is well..it is a big word and a big feeling and people should handle it very carefully:-)
People can love in many different ways, they get loved back or they don't.

Me I keep on loving what ever happens to me in RL or SL, i can't stop it;-)

So Butterfly, that is what love means to me.....everything, a world RL or SL without love doesnt work.

Hugs to all the people that read this and yes, Love you all:-)