My Slideshow

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friends do make you feel better:-)


Last night I was upsett, very upsett because long time ago something happened to me in Second Life that wasn' t so nice. Last night that past came back into my present Second Life and I was upsett, pfff..

My husband Jo suggested we had some friends over to set my mind to something else, first I didn't really feel like it, but when Jo has something in his head he doesn't have it in his.........:-)))

So Gixx, Danae and Pitt came over, we showed them around, then sat by the fire with a huge joint and talked about all kinds of stuff and had some very good laughs:-))

And I felt a lot better when I went to bed:-))

Thank you my friends, thank you my sweet husband and thank you Jesper (for the warning)!

Hugs and kisses!!

1 comment:

Jesper Prinz said...

Well dont let those ppl(I know who you mean) drain your energy.