My Slideshow

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An ordinary night in Lio's crazy SL Life;-)

yeh.. I logged on tonight, kissed my husband like always....we talked and talked and he needed a jeans jacket, ok we go shopping....

shopping ended up in eh.. I bougth a new outfit loooool..... he will get his jeans jacket (need help SL men!!!!), but we decided to go to Motorworld, maybe they got jackets lol... ehm no only a dead guy who tried to rezz his car pffff...... ok, its f....cking MOTOR world lol not CAR world, Amen

Ha!!! Ready to race me honey??!!
Shitt, ended up in Linden waters but he saved me;-)


after all this, time to chill... at home in our very own hammock.... oops I fell asleep...sorry honey, but you were in my dreams:-) kiss!





2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

ha! we were at the bike sim the other day. Lets race soon!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Oh yes, we must do that:-))