My Slideshow

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Horseback exploring:-)

Today we went exploring on horseback, superfun!!! First we went to a place called 'Whispering Pines', Jo lived there long time ago, so it was kind of going down memory lane:-)

First stop was at this horse stable owned by Dianne (she owns the whole sim), a very nice lady.


Then we went to a place which tries to preserve protected species, like this lovely elk!


and this lynx, one of my favourate cats:-)


like this hyena, not my favourate animal but all animals do need care


and like this big black grizzly bear, omg..... got scared there for a minunte and the horses didn't like him either


and then Jo got hungry of all this horseback riding so I suggested I catch him a nice big fish but GRRRRR..... they didn't bite, maybe next time honey, let us just get some take away chinese food tonight;-)



No comments: