My Slideshow

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Official Opening LOST!!

The homeless shelter is open but Jo and I decided to do it a bit more official. So yesterday I met RL/SL artist Raven Kondor. He was so exited by this homeless shelter idea he wanted to contribute, so he is giving a one hour show to officially open LOST (NOT at the stage but outside the shelter) !!! Thx so much Raven:-))
Here is what he says about himself:

"After many years of singing in bands, hiding behind my drums, I took a big a leap forward and started singing without them. And I love it! I am an Entertainer in “Second Life”... absolutely the most incredible and creative experience available on the internet. The audience is real... the excitement and feeling of performing live is every bit as rewarding as doing “Real Life” shows. The songs I cover are tunes made famous by Neil Diamond and Elvis along with Classic Rock from The Doors, Steppenwolf, Jethro Tull, INXS and other great artists."

So I hope to see you all at LOST on Saturday 14th at 1pm slt

SLurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Krung%20Thep/76/133/401



No comments: