My Slideshow

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To be a dragon or not to be a dragon...

Where was I? Well in RL a lot but also searching SL for the perfect dragon ava. About a year ago I told my Jo I wanted a dragon ava, we searched but could not find a good one, and also I was too chicken to change my ava LOL.
Anyhow, I have put my human ava in 1 folder and just bought this adult dragon at Aggro... Omg a lot to read, a lot to play around with. The dragons come with a complete HUD, they can totally be customized with the HUD, they have facial expressions, they have ehm... fire lol... they have a lot, well I have a few days off in RL:-)) So, in a few days (I read the manuals very slow), I will introduce you to Lio The Dragon:-)))

SL get ready for this one;-)
ehmm... you too honey lol

No comments: