My Slideshow

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The world...is a mistery


It is....the world is a mistery, the real world and the virtual world. I guess by now I see them as one, they are both part of who I am.
I met people in real life, nice people, kind people, also very bad people...Same happened in my virtual world, met kind people, nice people and yes bad people..
But once in a lifetime you meet someone, that one person who goes straight to your heart, that one person you believe in, that one person you trust a 100%, that one person who understands you, that one person you would give your life for, that one person you maybe were looking for your whole life.....
The world is a mistery....

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

:)aww Lion

Lionesse Vandyke said...

yeah, I just write down the way I feel:-)
That's me and my blog:-)