My Slideshow

Monday, May 26, 2008

Iron Maiden....Hell yeah!!!!!


Me is.....very very very very stupid sometimes. Iron Maiden at my Club Lionheart last Saterday and I forgot to take pics, pfffff...
I could slap myself in the face, well I did.....lol and it did hurt:-)
But I desperately need a photographer to shoot great pics during my upcoming concerts, cause at the time of the concerts stuff is going on, IM'ing, welcoming people, renting out the advertising boards, trying to enjoy it myself loool
I mean i'm just a little girl and I cant do everything:-)
Anyway... I want to thank Marco and his guys for a great concert and GRRRRRR, next time don't invite me on the stage, cause I'm too shy, loooool
But more to come at Club Lionheart:-))))))
HELL YEAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Isorski said...

I just caught Maiden outside of Seattle the other night. They were awesome as expected. Sounds like you got a more intimate show? I posted a review and some photos at http://isorski.blogspot.com/2008/06/concert-review-iron-maiden-part-two.html. Check it out!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Hi Isorski, thx....love them, but ofcourse in second life they were not the real ones but anyway a good show too;-)