My Slideshow

Friday, May 16, 2008

Testosteron!!!!


You know these band guys...they are hot!!!
But also very macho (in a good way) and very proud of what they do. Me, I'm new to this, so I go web, I go search, I go youtube to find the band I want:-)
So I found Metallica, talked to the bandleader and its a done deal, but this blog is called Lionheart Adventures lool
The night before the performance I almost created a band war because there is a friend of mine in Second Life who told me another guy created Metallica, not the one I choose....what the f.......k do I know loool.
So I pulled out all my diplomatic skills.....and stopped the fight:-) Metallica performed and they were great, but from now on I'll be more carefull with choosing my guys ;-)
Sorry Marco:-) But I will see you again with the for me most rocking band of all time Iron Maiden!!!
We will have a blast soon;-)

No comments: