My Slideshow

Friday, May 16, 2008

Done this, done that


Second Life is also a place where you create the things you dream off, the things you want but can't have in real life. So I created some stuff, I started with fountains:-)), my first was pretty good, but I'm kind of how to say?....restless, so I try other stuff...next was a kitchen, then a kitchen with opening doors...which I sold btw:-))
Second Life is also business, though sometimes...so I started that too, I bought some land and started a rental business called LVD Rentals, going pretty well I must say, but still I'm restless....guess that is the Lion spirit which is in me;-)
Second Life is also music, music to me is everything, when I'm happy I need music, when I'm sad I need music....I just can't do without it.
So we built a Club (Club Lionheart), a yacht with all in it what people need to be happy...but still restless, so my sweet husband built me a stage...(love him for being so patient with me)
Finally I found what I wanna do in Second Life....get Live Bands on my stage and make people happy and enjoy!!! Since than there was Gun's and Roses, Metallica and guess what? People love them, my little festival ground was full with people getting crazy on this music:-)
So this crazy Lion has finally found her thing.....Club Lionheart is no more, from now on its Stage Lionheart and it wil ROOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKK like hell:-))))

No comments: