My Slideshow

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A busy Fridaynight!!

First, like always a nice talk to my husband and discussing what to do on a Fridaynight:-))

Ok, we decided what to do, we go building because I need a notebook for my office so I can make a list of all the bands who will perform on Club Lionheart stage in 2009;-)


But we got disturbed... a customer for my husband's shop, we are trying to close a deal here but ended up in talking about Second Life and Real Life with this nice man:-)


And then... a call from my best friend Jesper to join him and Ewa at his place, we got there and Ewa had this new dance thing... so we all danced together and on top of that everyone forgot it was my rezzday but i reminded them all, LOOOOOL...

And so we invited some friends over too, also that nice man from the shop, too bad he didn't buy GRRR


And ofcourse my old friend and renter Ineeda came with her friend Plek, thx for coming hun:-)

And not to forget my best RL friend Gixx, donno what he is doing here, maybe praying to God I don't get into a fight tonight!!!

But his prayer didn't help, I am such a pain sometimes, yeh I got into a fight with my best friend Jesper, sorry Jesper...

So a very busy Fridaynight, discussing, building, trying to sell, partying and fighting, I had a supertime at my Rezzday, thank you all my friends, love you all but I love my husband the most for his patience with me, HUGS and SUPERKISS for you Honey:-)

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

Lio, congrads again! And Lio, friends forever!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Thank you hun and.. for your patience with me too:-) Friends forever!!!