My Slideshow

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Even going to a wedding is an adventure for us!!!

And finally this message for you guys and thanks for the invitation, it was a great adventure;-)
I proudly present Mr. and Mrs. Prinz-Aska:-))

and again I danced with my sweet husband, love you honey:-)

so we missed the church thing but not the party, yehhhhh...........

finally we got in YEEEHAW, and we both needed that drink;-)

but... eh look... I am very curious so I took a peek through the church door keyhole looool

hmm, we were late so they locked the church door, only thing we could do is wait outside in the freezing cold... thx alot Jesper and Ewa, pfff....

Getting ready for the wedding...



4 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

Haha Lio, u two are nuts! See you soon both. Btw Ewa and I will challenge you two in bowling soon. If you dare! Sweden vs Europe!

Lionesse Vandyke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lionesse Vandyke said...

Dare? Dare? You two get ready for the bowling battle of the year!!!!

Jesper Prinz said...

hehe! How come you couldnt get into the hotel? You have to click the door and press Touch:)