My Slideshow

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing: The Little Lionheart Stage

I organize concerts for quit some time now, mostly big tribute bands and they fit the main stage my husband has built (second pic), but we thought, since I'm now also booking RL Live artists it would not be a bad idea to build a little stage on the festival grounds too. Most RL artists who perform in SL are alone... Raven Kondor was too but I hooked him up with some dancers to fill the main stage. Anyways we had this idea but... my man said: 'You build it, not me!'.. OK..pff, my head exploded thinking of how I can build a stage but somehow it worked out, guess I got stage building in my fingers. It is not finished yet.. I still need some lights and stuff but I think its looking good so far since it is my first stage, LOL:-)


No comments: