My Slideshow

Friday, April 24, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Outch!!! Damn... just fell with my head on my RL desk at work grr... why??My own stupid fault, I stayed up to late, much much to late. why??? Cause it was so much fun in SL last night:-)
First I had to say goodbye to my man (he is smart, he goes to bed on time when he has to go to work the next day), so I kissed him and whished him sweet dreams. Me, well I thought about doing some photoshop, but suddenly an IM from Lieke, Lieke is a girl I met in SL some time ago, she is also from Belgium, Antwerp and really nice. So we started to talk, talk, talk... then I met my RL best friend in SL, Gixxxer, again talk, talk, talk... and last but not least I ended up at a ABBA tribute concert. GOD I love ABBA, lol... So I started to dance and didn't stop till 4.15 CET this morning and I had to get up at 6.30 CET, pfffffff....
So that is why!!!
I must get some sleep, urgently......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: