My Slideshow

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Endless Love

You, I will love you till I die... those are not just words, they come straight from my heart. This morning I had a car accident.. (I'm fine, my car is not so fine), but when my car was slipping and headed for the bumprails on the highway, 2 things went through my mind... First was: Hell I'm never gonna see my kids again... Second was: I will never meet him....
I'm ok now and home, but this got me thinking... Life can be gone in a second and people sometimes forget to tell their loved ones how much they love them, so tonight when my kids get home I will hug em and tell them how much I really love em... and you Jo, I tell you here and later in-world how much I love you.
Still shaky kiss from your Lio, always...

3 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

oh my Lio! Thank god you are ok!!

Hugs!

Jesper

iemie greenberg said...

glad to see you are ok,
(((((hugs)))))

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Thx guys, as they say bad plants never die, lol