My Slideshow

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Halleluja for technology!!!!

This morning I logged into SL, redressed, uploaded some pics.. then I started blogging. After that logged into SL again... f**k don't work. Again a try "SL appears to be froozen on previous run, you wan't to send report". I say yes. Again trying... wow I'm in.. shitt back out.. What the hell is going on here????
ok message from my notebook "Steeringprogram screen is broken but fixed now". Me happy ok.. I'm on vacation so time to SL like hell. Ok.. logging in.... huh huh huh where is my screen!!!?? All is black... f**k, shitt, and all other bad words came into my mind at that time. Bottomline, my notebook is broken, it's weekend so Dell don't work and on top of it all Monday is holliday in Belgium,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. But a little light at the end of the black technology tunnel, I still have my old pc here. Ok normally it's for the kids but guess we have to share it again for sometime untill my notebook is fixed. So I logged on to SL on my pc.. O My, I had just forgotten how SL acts and looks like with a bad graphic card. Tonight will be an interesting night, back to the old slow laggy grey days in Second Life:-)
First thing I do on Tuesday morning is contact my Dell support guy, lol.

1 comment:

Jesper Prinz said...

Hope things will work out soon!