My Slideshow

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gorean!





Gorean RP is not easy, especially since I'm not a slave and I never want to be a slave. I'm an outlaw, but many Gorean sims don't like outlaws. I do respect their rules, so if my husband and I are not welcome as outlaws we leave. But it would be nice if someone would have a sim where outlaws are welcome, and also where we can use our weapons LOL.
The other night we were at a Gorean sim where outlaws are tolerated but still we got into a fight when we tried to enter their fort at the backdoor (sorry guys, make it more secure if you don't want outlaws to enter). And like Gorean is, they wanted me, the woman, to make her a slave or whatever, but my husband protected me like hell, love you honey:-)
So I guess we will continue this adventure if we have time, it is really fun to do it;-). Last thing I want to say about Gorean sims, some are very very well made and very beautiful, like these pictures show:-)

3 comments:

nimil said...

gor is so pretty. so many people make fun of it but under it all is an amazing world. it is rough for girls though. i've always wanted to travel there, but i worry about the slave junk, as i am not really interested in that either.

Jesper Prinz said...

Happy hunting Lio & Jo!

And I agree fully, the Gore sims are very often very well-made!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Well, with an observer tag they let you travel around, but only watch and not talk in chat.
Jesper, saw that urban RP you gave me yesterday with Jo, again very well made but I think Jo and I are more the Gor people;-)