My Slideshow

Monday, August 17, 2009

Two second lives, one avatar!!

This is somehow crazy, I am Lio, the event planner, the photographer, the landlord... and I am Lio Lion Lady, the RP player... two second lives with one avatar is crazy, LOL.. but I really do love the Gorean places, I love the builds, I love the people (well, ehm some), and I love the fights. But I was there at this 'make a wish pit', and I made a wish... I wished I had more time to do all, grrr..
Time ofcourse is I guess we all miss.. Second Life for some of us is NOT A GAME, like Marnix said, for the most of us it is another way of life, for some maybe an escape from real life, for some just a life to forfill dreams they can't do in real life, for some a place to relax after a very stressfull real life week... for me it's another way of life. It is my Second Life with my husband I love like hell, with my friends I need always, for me Second Life is what I need.. I need the people who came into my life more then 2 years ago, I trust them, they are part of me..
and above all my Second Life is just beyond my dreams and I will never ever leave it no matter what happens to this avatar or what happens to me in Real Life.
Second Life is part of who I am, that is just the way it is, and I'm glad I logged in 2 years ago, I don't regret anything I did here. Its part of my being and it will stay that way:-)

No comments: