My Slideshow

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thank you Lollo String & Lollettes!!!



Thank you Lollo for again an amazing show, and I also want to thank everyone who came. This was also the last show on stage, yes you read right... the stage will close down (time for something new), maybe someday I start it again but for now I'm done with it. It was an amazing time, I got to meet nice people and I had so much fun with it but like I said... time for something new. Again I want to thank all the artists that played on Stage Lionheart and all the people who came to my shows.
THANK YOU FOR THOSE LOVELY TWO YEARS!!!

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

Thank you Lio and your contributions!

iemie greenberg said...

I'm not sure what to say...or to think...
I just want to thank you for all the good times i've spend there!!!