My Slideshow

Thursday, February 4, 2010

First there was a castle, a yacht, a stage... and then there was...Nothing!!

Some explanation is needed here I think. I guess the economic crisis got to me and Jo too. We owned a lot of land, our home, the stage, my rentals, his yachtshop... it costed us a fortune every month. And not only that, but also the stress of finding artists for my stage, pay them a lot which I loved because I like to make people happy but at some point my creditcard gave me that very ugly look... Jo stressed out with his yachtshop (he still will sell yachts but on xstreet). We had a very long talk and we decided to get rid of everything, just be homeless again... for a while;-)
So yesterday everything was gone, we were flying around at what used to be our home and we spotted something in the ocean... Jo's dozer LOL, we could not resist... who the hell needs a boat when you have a dozer:-)))


No comments: