My Slideshow

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Superbed!!!

We figured if we can afford a sim we surely must be able to afford a new bed. Jo has about 1000 beds in his invent (before he met me he collected them, don't ask me why lol), but none of them fitted our house. So we had to go shopping for our dreambed YESSS!!! And this is it, it's a Superbed, it comes with I have no idea how many animations (we will need a lifetime to try them all), but what I like most is, it also comes with objects (yehyeh, I know what you are thinking now and yes those objects are in it too, lol). Anyway, it comes with books, a notebook, a mirror to redo my hair after ehm...sleeping, even a pot with oil when we need a massage, but what I like most is the little teddybear:-))). I will never feel alone in my bed anymore when Jo is not around. I will look up the creator later and put his/her name on the blog so you can go see the bedshop for yourself. Enjoy trying beds!!!:-)

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

hehe

When is the housewarming party?:)

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Well, we were talking about it in our bed last night but for some kind of reason we got distracted, but soon... very soon;-)