My Slideshow

Friday, April 2, 2010

Follow up on the housewarming...

Sitting at the bar after the party we were like talking 'friends'.
I have a question on the blog. Who are your friends, is it your friends list?
I had this housewarming and I did a group Jo/Lio friends to get em all here, put in my closest friends in it, sent out notices but guess what... only 2 came LOL
So my question, what is the point of a friends list? My list is very long (and I did clean up some months ago), but seems all the people in are fake friends yes?
So I guess I will clean up some more and only 2 will be on it.
This said and done I'm very disappointed in many people here, it's time for me to go out there and make new 'friends', or just stay with my Jo and have fun with him (cause he is the one I do have fun with not with 'friend's).
Happy Easter... I give all my 'friends' a chocolate easter egg and hope they choke on it;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inorite!
Everyone is kinda jumbled in together - landlords, work colleagues, old friends, new frineds, close friends, people I cant remember...

I want folders for my friends list!!

Jesper Prinz said...

check your e-mail Lio and have in mind that a homestead just take 20 avis

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Yes, folders, that would be a great idea but then again I only put in 10 friends (close?) in the friendsgroup I made but what the hell, we had fun and those who were not there, too bad;-), they missed a hell of a party WOOOT