My Slideshow

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hmm... newcomers not wanted, sounds like RL;-)

Why this title, well... Jo and I love to go Gorean or medieval places dressed up as hunters, him with his crossbow and daggers and me with my Legolas long bow, lol (yeh I am a fan of The Lord of the Rings). Last night we visited a medieval place called 'Tir na Latis', and all was fine. We read the rules and we were good visitors, we were just exploring the sim...

and it was really a very nice sim, we had some medieval food along the way:-)

I took the occasion to sit at this medieval desk to write my hubby a loveletter with a feather;-)

but then it kinda turned, we felt we were watched but we didn't do anything wrong so we kept on wandering the sim and at some point we were at hmm..how to say, some kind of gathering circle with some medieval danceballs... knowing me I always try balls when I see one lol
While we were dancing some Lady was watching us from this bridge and next moment an arrow flew just a few inches from Jo' s face OMG!!!
It was a message arrow, we opened the message and bottomline it said we were not very welcome pffff
Why are the gorean or medieval people so afraid of harmless newcomers???

But still we had fun and this will not stop us from visiting these beautiful sims, cause most are very well built:-)
So Gorean and medievals, we are truely harmless;-)

My feeling about all this is if I was a slave and Jo a Master we would not encounter so many problems entering Gor/Medieval, but too bad... I'm not a slave, I'm a hunter;-)

No comments: