My Slideshow

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thinking about SL...

I do that not so much but I did today. And this is not the first post on a blog about this topic. I guess a lot of us do think about SL and RL and trying to figure out why we spend so much of our time in this virtual world.
Some say it's a game like any other online game, some say it's an extension of their RL..
For me it's definitely not a 'game', and not even an extension of my RL, for me SL is what it sais.. a Second Life and I love it, and I will spend time in SL as much as I can and I don't care if my RL family or friends don't 'understand', they love me anyways and I love them.
But why do we spend so much time here? Well, let me quote a friend, he gave me the answer in just one sentence...
"maybe because sl strips out all of the clutter in life --no commute, no dishes to do, no government forms to fill out-- we get to focus on our feelings"
For me that sais it all;-)