My Slideshow

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WOOOOTTTT!!!!! Friday is for me a big deal:-)))

CET Hour is at 22:00 (cause of Winter hour), so 2PM SLT = 22:00CET

First on stage is ABBA SWEDEN!


ABBA SWEDEN is a SL-based cover band that began turning heads in 2009 by playing a diverse mix of classic ABBA hits that are fun, danceable and include some of the best songs of all time. The secret to their success is their

full rich sound, tight harmonies, high energy performances and unmatched professionalism.

Why come and see ABBA SWEDEN? The ultimate goal for every ABBA Sweden show is to
ENGAGE and ENTERTAIN the audience!!!

CET Hour is at 23:00 (cause of Winter hour), so 3PM SLT=23:00 CET

Next on stage this guy, WOW!!! He is just amazing, I saw him in action a couple of times now and I can't get enough of him and I am very proud to welcome him once again at my Stage:-)

This is wat he says about him and his music:

'Thumper Boucher is Darrell Phillips in the RL music world.

Music is my life..i know that's said alot but for me it really is and

I'm happy to bring my unique electro-soul style to SecondLife.

I have 30 yrs of bass experience. My music style is a mix of funk ,jazz, hip-hop, reggae, indie rock, pop, metal ,with a slice of new age. Over the last ten years he has signed with ARISTA records. EMI/SBK records and an indie label.'


All this crazyness will be going on here: Stage Lionheart

1 comment:

nimil said...

thumper's shows are awesome! he's played twice at the club on the island i live on and they were laggy and fantastic XD