My Slideshow

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Advice needed!

I need advice on an important thing. I own two parcels of land on one sim. One is where my stage is, the other across the street is where my shelter is. I was told the sim will be rated 'adult' as of end of August.
Means newcomers will not be able to enter my stage or my shelter. The shelter is especially made for newcomers with free stuff, the stage is made for everyone.
I have two options: I can move all of that stuff to another sim (my landlord offered me two parcels on the other sim), but moving all of this is a lot of work and the stage just opened again. The other problem is people have landmarked the place and they know it, stage and shelter.
My other option is to leave all like it is but I will likely loose people that come there regularly and I don't really want that. Same with maybe bands or live artists who are not age verified. And what about all the newcomers who come to my shelter to get freebee things? They will for sure be lost.
So I have a problem and I would like some advice on this matter, thx:-)

2 comments:

nimil said...

well just so you know, as long as they are payment info on file or payment info used, they'll still be able to enter your parcels. the only ones turned away will be no payment info folks. if that doesn't bother you then i say stick where you are now. however if you want to make sure you have access for everyone including no payment members, i'd pick up and find a new location :s if you can move before the end of august you can put up a sign to let people know of the changes so they can adjust landmarks and such.

also, hi lol i found your blog cause you are linking to mine and i figured i'd give it a read :)

Lionesse Vandyke said...

thx for reading, hope you like it;-)
and thx for the advice, guess I have some serious thinking to do next couple of weeks, grr

btw, love your blog;-)