My Slideshow

Thursday, July 30, 2009

RL Birthday in SL:-)

I have an incredible husband in SL, today is my RL birthday but last night my sweet man surprised me like hell:-)) First he took me to 1920s Berlin to watch a Looney Cartoon movie, lol


After the movie he decided I need 1920s hair and clothes, so he took me to the local hairdresser in Berlin and a nice dress shop, love you..


So this is how we look in the 1920s, nice isn't it:-))


After our Berlin adventure he decided I need some romance, so he took me to this beautiful cathedral in Paris...


And you never guess this.. while we were in the cathedral a ahum... master/slave couple wanted to get married there, they had a naked priest but no witnesses, so they asked us to be witnesses at their wedding... and we witnessed, I can tell you a master/slave wedding is kinda different;-)


then the clock said midnight... he took me home to our rose garden and what do i see, the most beautiful birthday cake I have ever seen, and it tasted so good.
Thank you honey for the best birthday since a couple of years, I love you with all my heart and soul, supermegakiss:-)