My Slideshow

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Too hot and too little time!!!

Not sure how the wheather is in the rest of the world, but Belgium is HOT!!! We all are melting in our cars in traffic trying to get home, pfffff.. Anyway I haven't been blogging for a couple of days due to time shortage GRRRR. Yes, I'm working RL and SL like hell. In RL I have a deadline and I'm soooo not sure if I can make it.
SL I feel like I have a million things to do atm: I have to texture our little danceplace, I must get the stage open so I was Iming Life artists like hell last night, btw got lot's of response so I must get my agenda and try to squeez all the artists in there LOL. That is not an easy job since we all are in different countries, so that take's a lot of my SL time. Above all my husband introduced me to a new program to make poses and anims, asking me to make him poses for his new sailboat he is building, meaning I'm spending time to figure out that new program, but I love it:-))
So while multitasking last night my renter Swa invited me to his housewarming party OMG. But had to go there for a while, so I did and was really a blast, the DJ was great, he played some of my fav MJ tunes:-)))
So before I knew it was bedtime and Jo and me saw each other for about donno 15 minutes? OMG sorry honey but I really got a lot to do here.
Oh and doing all of this another invite for a BBQ from Jesper, I'm sorry my friend I couldn't make it but there is only one of me around;-)

No comments: