My Slideshow

Sunday, July 12, 2009

LAGGEDYLAGLAG!!!!

Summer opening of the stage was a blast, Prince/Lenny Kravitz tribute was awesome. But I had concerts before, many, and this was the first time I had to deal with so much lag at the beginning of the show: chat slow, people who can't move.... I had to call in an estate manager to see what causes all this lag, and now I know.
I know people like to wear a lot of stuff, but that is not so good for a concert, too many scripts cause lag.. So I asked to unwear us much as they could and thank god they did, thx for that:-)))
Stillian and band thx again for a great show. Friends, residents thank you all for coming!!!
Keep track of blog and notices for next gig!!!;-)




3 comments:

Mahala Roviana said...

Those are awesome pictures! It looks like a great time:)

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Wow thx, we all had a great time despite the lag:-) If you wanna be there next time keep an eye on the blog;-)

Jesper Prinz said...

thanks Lio! we suffered bad from it so we didnt stay long, but we complain? We love this, dont we?