My Slideshow

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monsterpost: Inventory Explosion!!

OMG, this turned out totally wrong lol... I organized a little inventory party at Gixxxer and Iemie's place. The idea was to clean up our invent and have some fun doing it... we had lot's of FUN, but our invents are even more messed up then before, but we had a FUN time LOL..
(picture: Gixxxer and Iemie, omg... they don't look like this all the time;-))

Hmm... you look kind of angry honey, was it because there was no room for you on the crazy bench??:-)

Oh please stop singing you guys, grrrr..

owww doesn't Iemie and me look cute? I love my new hair, thx Iemie;-)

Okay, this freaks me out, what the hell are you doing in the little room with Iemie, honey...you have some explaining to do..

and at some point we just started a cake fight lol

wow, great MJ dance balls Gixxxer, btw you still have to tell me where you got them from;-)

totally freaking at the X-spot:-)))

ever been a banana?? You should try it... it gives you this happy yellow feeling:-)

and then Iemie took me for a ride.... but who is that big guy hanging behind us???

Iemie and Gixxxer again
Thanks guys for letting me use your sim, we had a great time!!! But my inventory is such a mess lol

1 comment:

iemie greenberg said...

hahahahaha ohmy!!! cramps again from looking at those pic's...it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!