My Slideshow

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What is music to you?



My man is a musician in RL, he knows a lot about music. Tonight we were talking about music, what it means to us, what we like, what instruments we like, all kinds of stuff. He is a guitar man, I never heard him play but in my mind he sounds great, he got the passion for music.
I think many of us got a passion for music and many of us can't express it on a instrument so the people who can express there feeling on an instrument I truely admire and yes I am even jealous.
Music for me is something that has been a how to say 'lifeline', yes that is the word.. if I feel sad I need music, if I feel happy I need music, if I'm confused I need music. Music is something I totally need in my life RL and SL (why do you think I started a stage lol).
Anyhow, tonight me and my husband were talking music like hell and at some point we started to tell our favourate instruments. Of course his is guitar... and well to be honest guitar is my favourate too next to saxophone. But then I got on youtube;-).. I love the flute too:-)
So bloggers, tell me your favourate instrument and maybe put in a youtube video in it or record yourself playing your favourate instrument:-)
Did I just start a challenge?? Nah... just curious about what music does for people:-)

No comments: