My Slideshow

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Taunter Goodnight Live on Stage!!!!

This is what she says about herself:-)
'My name is Taunter Goodnight and I'm a "track" singer here in SL. I've been singing in RL since I was a kid (my parents have a recording of me singing "Jesus Loves Me" at the age of 4) and I'm a big fan of Bonnie Raitt and Annie Lennox. I could list all the places I've sung and groups I've been in but that's kinda boring... if you wanna get an idea of what I sound like, come and check out a set sometime... :) My interests in music are eclectic - I like pretty much everything - and singing has always been a passion for me. Most recently I've been singing lead for a RL local band and have been known to host a karaoke show or two.

BACKGROUND: Classically trained, former opera singer now doing Pop, Blues, Classic and Alternative Rock. First solo was in church at the tender age of 10 and I haven't looked back since! Choirs, musicals, operas, bands, talent shows, weddings, funerals, religious festivals and karaoke shows - pretty much any opportunity to sing that I can find.'

QUOTE: Roxy Jupiter - "This woman's voice is pure honey dripping with sultry seduction, always leaving you wanting more!"

This is a singer you should not miss!!!!
Tp to the STAGE here

No comments: