My Slideshow

Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Love!

I have changed a lot in my SL over the past months, sold all my land, left the stage, bought a homestead... we worked on it and its almost finished. Jo will begin building yachts again, so he will be busy in SL so I was thinking today a lot about my SL. The past few months it was all about getting our sim how we wanted it to be but that is almost finished... so what will I do after?
I'm not a builder, never was and never will be, I did a kitchen once and to my surprise sold it but it was a pain from the beginning. The SL building is just not in me, so I was thinking.. while my hubby is working what shall I do in sl?
And it struck me... my first love, photography... I had a gallery once (not a big success lol), but it was fun doing it:-)
I love exploring the grid, I love taking pictures, I love blogging, I love photoshop (sometimes), so the decision is made:-)
I go back to my first love... photography and if I get really really really good at it I might open my gallery again. So wish me luck;-)