My Slideshow

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Technical support is needed urgently!!!!

Ok all, this is not a joke, this is very serious... Jo bought a new monster machine, window 7 64 bit professional, sl viewer 1.23.5, graphic card: nvidia gtx 280m.. he got a monster machine, thing is... if he connects his external screen this is the result (see pictures), my question to my fellow bloggers is... HELP!!! LOL
(if he is on notebook screen all is good, if he switches external screen I see him like this). I want my man back:-)


5 comments:

Quaintly Tuqiri said...

I'm sorry I have no clue :( I'm not techie enough for this. But I hope he manages to figure it out :\

Anonymous said...

Hubby regularly has quirky texture issues too. Like, his hair texture goes all over his body (like an ape), or he gets alpha hatching on his top. SO frustrating that noone seems to be able to prevent it, or knows why. Let us know if there is a 'cure'!

Definitely Gibbs said...

this is weird. there is absolutely no connection between the hardware he is using, and the way you rez his avatar on your computer. his external screen cannot affect the rendering on your screen, cos all you see is what your hardware and your connection can manage, not his. so it has to be just a weird coincidence, and the cause must be related to your computer only. have you asked other people about it? does anyone see him like that or is it just you? forget about his video output, it has nothing to do with the problem, really!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Hi guys, thx for all the comment! Definitely, we both see him like this and I asked on the SL Forums, some say he just has to make his external screen the primary one..
Last night he was ok, so we will see what happens in the future:-)

Thx a lot all:-) hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm sorry I have no idea about all this.
But I can recommend you some Customer care tech support.
Once I had a problem similiar like yours with my PC, and they helped me very quinckly.
Hope this can help you :)

Emily.