My Slideshow

Monday, March 29, 2010

Resident Evil!!

I heard 'Resident Evil' is an online game and also a movie... I have never played a combat game but last night I found out there is a 'Resident Evil' in SL too. So Jo got his crossbow and I bought myself a machine gun. But before we went there for killing some zombies we had to test our weapons...

OMG HONEY! you shot our bar??!!! OMG now its on fire GRRRR... what did that thing ever do to you?? lol

Okay, I'm so totally ready for this, c'mon you freaking zombies, approach if you dare..

Ehm, maybe I'm not so ready, they like killed me 10 times in a row GRRRR, and Jo was only killed once by a stupid freaking Rottweiler...
Guess I need some practice because it was really fun playing this;-)
(we both need to get out our aggression so what's better then playing a combat game, lol)

2 comments:

nimil said...

resident evil is actually a series of games that dates back to the playstation 1 XD this is an awesome place you've found! i want to go shoot stuff!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

thx nimil, have fun shooting stuff but watch out for the killing Rottweiler, lol