My Slideshow

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy!

Yeh, I can honestly say that I'm happy now in both worlds. I had some bad times not so long ago, depression stuff pff. I got some professional help and I made some changes in my RL life, one of the major things I changes was my job. I'm a single mom with two teenagers (girls) and a fulltime job... I guess, no I know at some point it was too much. So a month ago I made the decision to work less in RL, meaning 4 days a week instead of 5. Yes I loose money, but I did ask myself the question: 'What makes me happy? Money? Or spend more time with my kids and my house and my cats and my garden?' The decision was made pretty fast:-)
I also made some changes in my SL life (but guess you all have noticed that). No stage, no rentals (it was all too much too). So I asked myself the same question about my SL. Make money or just be happy. That decision was made pretty fast too:-)
I feel now very relaxed and happy in both worlds, finally:-)

1 comment:

Lionesse Vandyke said...

oh wow it would be my honor:-)