My Slideshow

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Bench... LOOOOOL

Gixxxer and Iemie came over last night at the new stage place.... is it Easter already???
Nevermind, they wanted to try my new bench..

I always new Gixxxer could sing..

Oh My.. at this point I was peeing my pants LOOOOL

O O Gixxxer was devastated he had to leave the bench... good thing he had two girls around him to comfort him ... lol
You want to try this hilarious bench? No problem, come on down to the stage place.. stage is not ready, but there is a nice terras with oceanview, there are dance balls and... THE BENCH!!LOL
Get your seat on THE BENCH

2 comments:

iemie greenberg said...

OHMY!!!!
still having jaw-cramps!!!!
that was fun!!!
we have one toooooooo LOLOLOLOLOL

Lionesse Vandyke said...

whahahaha I knew you two could not resist it LOOOOOOOOL
(still peeing my pants lol)