My Slideshow

Monday, September 7, 2009

Picnic with obstacles grrr...


Some days ago I was thinking about our home... about what we miss here and I found out.
A picnic blanket YES!!!
But this little shop adventure was not without obstacles (i did not tell Jo, im just too embarrased)
So I went to Pondlife, saw these great blankets with baskets.
Looked prims (ofcourse), and i thougt ok.. so i got it.
Jo was not here, so i read the notecard. It was great, you wear the basket with the food and the blanket and then you just rezz it where you want.
So i went wandering on our land, found a spot, put down the basket, open it.. and then, I have no idea what happened but it was gone.
I'm not the smartest person in sl when it comes to that lol. So reading notecard again. and i hate reading notecards but ok.. o, i took it by accident.
Ok Lio look invent.. looking, looking, searching, nope.... just gone.
And I am not a very patient woman either and Jo would be on soon and i wanted to surprise him, so i just went back to Pondlife and bougth another.
Went home, rezzed it, all ok... he loved it.. but now ehm... hate to say this, I spend money, and now... well I just found out I have now two picnic blankets GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I can be so so so stupid..LOL

No comments: