My Slideshow

Monday, September 28, 2009

A new assett to the stage/market place:-)

Look at this.. we have a treehouse and it's huge. Jo needed something to put his controlpanel for the lights and stuff in and we thought a treehouse would fit the new place best..

It comes with an elevator so you don't have to fly up there, that was my condition.. I wanted an elevator to come with it cause I hate flying, I'm totally not good at it. If I fly I always end up somewhere else instead of the place I wanted to be GRRR... so I'm very happy with my elevator:-)

Once you get up there you have a great view on the stage, and you and your hubby can snuggle up together on the cuddle couch (comes with single poses too) and listen to great music:-)
(very soon)
If you already feel you want to check out the place (it's still a mess), feel free to do so:-)

No comments: