My Slideshow

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm back and with lots of changes;-)



Ok I was away from blog but not from sl;-) but still I was in a dip. I read some other blogs and seems like many of us are thinking a lot about their SL lives.
I did too.. but I found out one thing, a very important thing. SL should be fun period. Its a second live you start.
Why do you start a second life? Good question, lol
I tell you why I did.
I just saw it on the Belgian news about two years ago.. they said, a new online game. I said to myself (I have a history with chats online, you name it, i've done it lol), but ok i said to myself, lets try tis new game LOL
I logged on more then two years ago, I created Lio, and I was here like 2 days and met my rl friend Gixxer lol.
He showed me around.
And then a few days later I met Jo in a bar lol, I was there, he sat at the bar, I went to him and said hi and as from that day we are together in sl and rl..
He and I, its more then two years, we did so many things in sl, we built up our home, he has his ships, i have my rentals, the stage.. so many things we did.
And at one point this week it all stopped for me.. I blocked, i was still in sl but not able to do anything, the blog i wanted to leave... I just wanted to leave everything.
And then something happens...
Jo was away for some days from sl, i had time to think (we all need alone time), and it hit me...
I just had to change my sl life, period.
I was stuck in this life for 2 years, I just needed to change all..
First thing I did was setting up a surprise for Jo to welcome him back.... I got champagne and... ok this may sound very bad, but I cooked my sion chickens for him.
Sorry Mr. Sion, but i was fed up, and they tasted sooo good;-)
So I welcomed him back with champagne and fried chicken lol
And then we made plans..
Big new plans.. the stage will move, the stage will be so different..
I think reflecting on what I have read lately on different blogs...we all need changes, we are human beings who have a mind that dont stand still...
Some of us can't move in RL, so we do it in SL, make our dreams come true, and that is not bad, not bad at all...
To all the people who are in a dip at this moment... don't think too much, do what your heart tells you and all will be ok at the end:-)
Take it from a lion who has been around in rl an sl;-)