My Slideshow

Monday, September 21, 2009

Some pics of the new stage place:-))

Hi all, It's not ready yet, we still have a lot of work on the stage and some minor details. But here are some pics. We built a nice terras at oceanside where you can watch the water jump against the reef and we also have a nice offsim love island in the ocean:-))
The other picture is from the little market place we created, where you can rent a little market stand to show off your products, advertise your business, club, whatever you want. They are for rent at the rate of 20lindens/week and comes with 5 prims:-)
And as for me now, I must get back in-world and work my ass off together with my husband to get the stage ready:-))

1 comment:

iemie greenberg said...

woooow you 2 are working hard!!!!
looks very pretty, can't wait to see more!