My Slideshow

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Live concerts or tribute bands..

I just read Natural Born Kiavik's blog about the not so live concert. SL is a small world, I happen to know A. Destiny, I booked them once for my stage. And they are indeed not live. If I do a group notice for my events I make it very clear when it is live or not.
If Thumper Boucher or Raven Kondor perform on my stage, it's LIVE.
If Stillian Gustafson does or ABBA, it's a TRIBUTE. So big difference!
I guess some of us do not know the difference.
Anyway, still hope you had a great night with the Doors and the 5000 followers Kiavik, lol

1 comment:

Definitely Gibbs said...

you can see it in the convo, i specified in the end that maybe i had "misunderstood" the group notice. But well, if the group notice says "The DOORS live concert" i guess it's very easy to misunderstand. It was the land owner's fault, but still lots of people in the audience didn't realise it wasn't live and no-one said a word about it