My Slideshow

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

15/365

Okay, the 365 days is all about publishing a picture of yourself everyday for one year, GOD I'm so glad I took on this challenge (not that God had anything to do with it lol), but it gives me a chance to look at pictures of me that are in my image folder for ages. Some of them are like very old, but not this one. Tomorrow i will publish a really old one but promise me one thing, DON'T LAUGH, GRRR.
I thought of doing a little contest of myself with this one. Try to find me;-) but then I thought, all those bloggers are so busy blogging and writing and taking pictures and exploring and partying and meeting people and besides that all us bloggers even have a real life too (sometimes I forget that), so I made it a bit easier, no eyeglasses needed or??

No comments: