My Slideshow

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

16/365

Let me be honest here... I keep up my smile, pretend I'm doing well, pretend I'm happy.. well it's all a big mascerade. I'm stuck in a massive depression in RL, my SL man is recovering slowly from a pressed nerve in his hand, means he can only use one hand, means he can't be in SL for long, means he can't build, he can't explore, he actually can't do anything in SL for the moment but talk to me.
And I tell you, his talks keep me going in my RL. I think it's the time of year, it's a dark period in RL. When I get up in the morning it's dark, during the day it stays grey, it gets dark in the evening very early. I wish I could skip that month every year, but darn I can't, so every year I must face this and every year I fight my depression. November is almost finished, I hope my depression too because the way I feel now affects all the people I love, my kids, my mom, my sister, my friends, my SL friends, my SL man... I guess my SL friends feel something is wrong because I'm very quiet, I don't IM anyone, I don't go to parties... I hope this dark moment in my life will pass fast...

Picture: my man left early, he had too... I was alone, I felt lonely in SL, looked around at my home here and saw my cat, she was lonely too...

2 comments:

iemie greenberg said...

Lio....voor je het weet is het weer voorjaar!!
voordeel van sl = je kan de zon altijd laten schijnen
als je zin hebt...zet dan je kont op een paard en kom rijden op the X!!

iemie greenberg said...

what I mean is...don't be too hard on yourself