My Slideshow

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fed up with lag!!!!

Last night we finished the Yachtshop for the party next Saturday but what the hell... we suffered so much lag and we have no idea why, there were no bots around, no people and of course no landlord nor managers.
We are fed up with lag!!!! So we are looking for land just in case.. what we need is either a 6k and 7k parcel or a 13k parcel with enough prims and a fair price. So if any of you SL bloggers know about someone who is selling these kind of parcels let me know here or in-world, thx a lot:-))

WE ARE FED UP WITH LAG!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought a homestead sim and I'm LOVING having no lag. Best thing is, no-one else is wrecking my view!

Costs 8000 a month for around 3000 prims. Up front cost is big - but there are places around offering up to 4 weeks free to begin with. Look in to it! I've never looked back.

nimil said...

something weird is going on in sl. the sim i live on with lucas has been laggy has hell for a week now :( we live on a private sim with low traffic so we shouldn't have lag soup!

the homestead idea is nice but not really possible if you're gonna use it for a party/concert venue.. you can only have 20 people there max D: they make nice places to live though...

Lionesse Vandyke said...

So glad you found a new place Banana, but like nimil says homestead is I guess not a good idea for me, cause the land I want will be used for the stage and Jo's Yachtshop, so we will continue our landhunt and if LL is doing all of this maybe a start a big NO LAG DEMONSTRATION;-)
thx guys for you ideas and support:-)

Jesper Prinz said...

You better do something really Lio, last weekend at the concert it was hell. And the region wasnt full. It must be poor performance. Check this guy up CarlosJ Xeno and say hello from Ewa and me.

Hugs

Jesper