My Slideshow

Sunday, November 29, 2009

20/365

I read lots of blogs here, I never meet the people behind those blogs in SL, due to time I guess. I'm in Belgium and the bloggers I read are in USA or heck down under like Marnix is. I read his blog all the time, I think he is a great guy and tonight I looked him up in-world, he was not online and if he was i would be too shy to say something grrr. But looking him up brought me to his gallery. Jo and me were visiting some galleries before but they all sucked lol, so I told my man to go see Marnix's gallery, we did, and this is the result. A nice piece of art in my castle. Thank you Marnix for being so creative:-)

1 comment:

Marnix Malifozik said...

Aw, thank you so much for your kind words, lass :)

And please do look me up inworld and don't be shy when you find me online. I promise I won't bite.

And wow, you made my artwork huge. I approve :)